WELCOME!

I'm all about Cooking Light recipes all the time. Hopefully you will find something that peaks your interest and inspires you to use Cooking Light everyday!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hi!

So I've been searching the Internet for months for someone that has an exclusive weekly Cooking Light-only blog. For months, I could not find anything so I figured maybe I would try my hand at blogging and see what happens. I also adore other blogs that focus on the beautiful presentation of food, and I figured with our Nikon D5000 I could gain experience in that as well. I did stumble on a cooking light blogger yesterday (check out me-myself-and-pie.blogspot.com) but I figured there is room enough on the Internet for two of us. Plus, I am always sending recipes to certain friends and at this point, I can't remember which recipes I've sent to which friends. So check back, I'll try to post at least one recipe per week, even though we try to make two or three.

newbie blogger,
the VA foodie

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I didn't know that you started this blog! Congrats on your new adventure! You've already got some awesome recipes on here, which I'm sure I'll be making soon. It's so nice to have a fellow CL blogger to swap favorites with. Oh, and thanks for recommending Nathan's lemon cake. Delish. Just posted it myself!

    ReplyDelete