I didn't make any changes to this recipe. As of today's post, 9 people rated this on average a 5 out of 5!
I hope you enjoy this in your home as much as I do!
Recipe by Maureen Callahan, Cooking Light, JULY 2004
Yield: 2 servings (serving size: 1 1/3 cups)
- 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1 cup chopped cooked small shrimp (about 6 ounces)
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoon minced jalapeño pepper
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Cook edamame according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain.
Combine edamame, shrimp, cannellini beans, cherry tomatoes, onion, and jalapeño pepper. Combine cilantro and the remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over edamame mixture, and toss gently to combine. Cover and chill.
- 314 (29% from fat)
- 10.1g (sat 1g,mono 5g,poly 1.2g)